1. Open your BLACK PNG watermark logo in Photoshop.
2. Go to Edit > Define Brush Preset.
3. Choose a name for your watermark brush.
YAY, you’re done! You have created a brush with your photography watermark.
1. OPEN your IMAGE in Photoshop.
2. Select the Brush Tool in the Toolbar OR Press B on your keyboard, this will select the Brush Tool for you.
3. Go to the pull-down menu (Brush Preset Picker). Select your watermark brush.
5. Select the color you would like your watermark to be by double-clicking the foreground color to open the color picker dialogue box. You can enter HEX color code ffffff for white.
6. You can adjust the SIZE or OPACITY of your brush by using the slider in the Brush Preset Picker.
7. After you adjust your brush size and select your color, click on the image where you would like to place your watermark.